O.C.S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode One - Hello Neighbor::

O.C.S :: Resources :: Plot

Go down

Episode One - Hello Neighbor:: Empty Episode One - Hello Neighbor::

Post by Shannon Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:51 pm

Episode One - Hello Neighbor:: Tumblr_ohw6mna7qg1vj6c7no1_500

That’s right guys! It’s time to get things started with our first thread call, this one is for meeting your bunkmates! Now, I know a lot of in character chatting and things have been going on and that’s not a big deal, it’s up to you if you wanna keep it canon or not-that being said the weapon drop is in fact canon so no one is armed at this point. 

• Please use read mores so we don’t block up everyone’s dash. 

• At the end of your thread have someone post ‘END’ so we can put it on OCS and archive it. 

• There’s not a time limit to this thread, but please note we can’t move to the next episode until all of them are done. 

• This is the only ‘planned’ thread point in this episode. Once you finish this one, you can do whatever you like. Just keep in mind all threads need to be closed by episode two (which should happen in like two weeks). 

• Gifs and images are fun, you don’t need to post one every reply though. 

• I don’t feel like I have to say this, but no. Do not respond to this post with your starter. 

Setting: Two years after the spread of the zombie apocalypse, it’s December 8th if anyone is keeping track. Camp OCS is in the spindly woods of Louisiana, there is a swamp a throws distance away to the east and a town a few miles out. The environment around the camp is perfect for keeping zombies out, swampy terrain, razor brush-it’s safe here. The weather is mostly gray and damp.
Shannon
Shannon
Admin

https://oscarcharliesierra.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down